Live dealer games have become a special delight for fans of classic casino cash entertainment. A number of providers have managed to move entire halls to online mode and include dealers in the gameplay. Live casinos became popular several years ago. At first, there were the standard games, roulette, Blackjack, Baccarat, and others.
Later, developers began to come up with interactives. Dream Catcher, Monopoly, and others. This article will talk about the slot game Crazy Time. This is an interactive game for money in the company of a live dealer. The gameplay is tied to the wheel, which rotates after the players make bets. Dozens of combinations, winnings multipliers, and bonus games.
The main advantages of the game: The gameplay is in the company of a live dealer. Communication with other players. Possible winnings can exceed multipliers in other games or slots. Multiplication of the bet or bonus game before each spin. Large bets of up to $3.000. By making bets on all cells, it is possible to cover the main costs of betting. Below we will tell in detail about each element of the gameplay. Also, which tactic in Crazy Time is more profitable?
The basic rules of the game are as simple as possible. After launching, a wheel will appear on the screen with an index mark at the top, in the middle. The gameplay is tied to the dealer and his/her hands. At the bottom of the screen will be 8 cells:
- The first four, the numbers: 1, 2, 5 и 10.
- The second four, Coin Flip, Pachinko, Cash Hunt, and Crazy Time.
You can bet on one, several, or all the cells. The bet amount can be selected individually for each of the eight. The first four means the multiplication of the bet, i.e. x1, x2, x5, and x10. Accordingly, their fallout on the wheel is much more frequent. Before spinning the wheel, the dealer takes bets from the players, gradually spinning the drum. Before the wheel stops, two windows appear:
- 1st, the selection of one of the functions.
- The 2nd, is the multiplication of the selected function.
After betting and determining the multiplier for the random function, the drum stops. The winnings are awarded to those who made the correct bets. The basic rules of Crazy Time are simple. Observe the gameplay for a few minutes without betting. You can read the rules of the game on your own after you run it.
Crazy Time Bonus Games
Falling out numbers occurs very often. The history of the falling-out symbols can be observed in the bottom right corner of the game screen. Bonus games in Crazy Time bring the biggest winnings. Therefore more desirable by players. In total, Crazy Time has 4 bonuses:
- Cash Hunt – two placements on the wheel. In the Cash Hunt bonus, 108 cells appear on the screen with random bet multiplications. During the allotted period of time, the player must select one figure. After the expiration of the shot occurs, which determines the final amount of the prize.
- Pachinko is a more interesting variant of the bonus game and has two cells on the wheel. After launching, a wall with hundreds of pegs appears on the screen. At the bottom, there are 16 positions. Each of them has multiplication. The dealer launches the ball, and the place where it falls will determine the final winnings. The ball can fall for doubling. The maximum multiplication of the bet is x10.000.
- Coin Flip – 4 cells on the reel, falls most often. The terms are simple, two screens, blue and red. Each of them randomly determines the winnings multiplier. The dealer triggers a blue and red chip. Depending on the side that is rolled out, a win or a loss will be assigned. The maximum multiplication by default is x100.
- Crazy Time is the main bonus game for which Crazy Time is visited. After starting the dealer goes to a separate room with an even bigger wheel. The player has to choose one of the 3 marks. The main task is to catch the doubling as many times as possible. The maximum payout in the Crazy Time bonus game is x20,000 per bet.
Bonus games can give out more winnings if multiplication falls before the wheel stops.
Crazy Time game tactics
Each player uses his own strategies, which are likely to have been copied from the streamers. The most logical tactic to play Crazy Time is to bet on all cells at once. This requires sufficient balance and patience. The main part of the losses will be paid off by small winnings. A larger number of bets will lead to an increased chance of getting a bonus game. Some players bet only on bonuses, we consider it a mistake. It is recommended to try out different options on their own.
The game with the dealer is almost no different from the slot machines. Much depends on luck and intuition. In Crazy Time there is percentage of payoff (RTP), for each cell is different. The maximum percentage of return – 96.08%, and the minimum – 94.41%.